Professional Learning in 27J
Our Mission & Vision
We believe an inspired, informed teacher is the most important factor in influencing student achievement therefore...
Through focused professional learning, 27J will prioritize and set a norm of high expectations for professional practice.
We will support authentic learning networks with shared goals and shared responsibilities.
We will provide professional learning opportunities that are relevant:
- Aligned to the 27J Instructional Model
- Aligned to district and school UIP focus areas
- Just-in-time learning through different pathways
- Modeling the instruction strategies we want to see in the classroom
- Creating a sustainable practice that considers all phases of the learning process
When we achieve the above, participants will actualize the learning to make changes that improve professional practice/behaviors therefore impacting student achievement.